Friday, January 05, 2007

RASHES! Bah...

It never ends...I thought that the reason why I felt so itchy was because of the many mosquito bites I've obtained over the last few days. It seems that it's rashes that I have now. The cause of it? Probably alcohol. HAH. I've re-developed allergy against alcohol. Why re-developed? That is becaaaaaaaaause I once had rashes when I drank alcohol when I was 9 yrs old. BAH! This means that I have to abstain from alcohol and sea food for the time being. T_T WHAT AM I GOING TO DO AT LANGKAWI?!

Anyway, finally, I managed to upload a few of my New Year's Eve picture taken with my Olympus FE-190 digital camera. It has really, really cool modes and functions, it's awesome!


View of KL Tower and the Twin Towers from this pub/bistro called The Attic at Damansara Heights using the "Fireworks Scene" mode. It's suitable for shooting fireworks at night, and uses a slower shutter speed than in normal shooting.


The same as above, except that I've used the Night + Potrait mode. You can see the difference...


And this one, was taken at Sugania's house, using the candle mode. It's especially for shooting under candlelight where warm colours are reproduced (says the camera). After the miserable webcam taken pictures...now I can go digicam crazy again! BWAHAHAHAHA! However, my wallet's crying...*sigh*

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

I still think that the Night Mode of that camera of yours is awesome.

But Steffi, why didn't you post the photos that you took of me in the dark? Naked? (Me being naked, not you, otherwise what's the point?)

Until you become un-allergic to alcohol and seafood again, try to avoid eating fishes that have been swimming in sake.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Darke: You must have been hallucinating. My camera would have melted taking pictures of you in the dark, naked.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Well, admittedly, I am pretty darn hot. :D

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

haha! u shouldnt use the auto-mode.

u should set the shuffle speed, exposure mode.... . . .

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Darke: Yeah, you will be, when I BBQ you.

YS:The camera is for dummies and I am one of them. I bought it so that I don't have to think so much. =D

Besides, I think that the pre set modes available is really, really funky.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Eng said...

hey... how much you bought your camera?
did you compare it with Nikon? or Canon?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger ashes said...

hey steff..looks like we hav the same cam.mine is olympus too..but i guess urs is the newer model.
haha..i too take pics with their different modes..
somehow it really gives different effects and color shades..

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Notty Stefi..what were u thinking taking naked pics of others?

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Philip said...

I think we all should set only members can post comments. Alot of spams flooding recently.

And steff on bright day use auto-mode, only in dark places n special cases then only u use those modes =) new cams r alr made to be easy to take pics with differnt modes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home