Sunday, October 29, 2006

Singapore Again...

Few months after the Firefly trip, and I'm back in Singapore again...There's nothing much I can say about the journey there, because most of the time I was dozing off, trying hard not to fall off the chair. It is really irritating when I can't get the seat by the window because when I have nowhere to lean against to sleep, I will slowly fall off to one side.

This blog will mainly be a photoblog, starting off with Orchard Road, Singapore's version of Bintang Walk. My sister and I went there right after our crazy time in Snow City (which I will blog about later) so we weren't exactly dressed up. In fact, after running around like rabid dogs in Snow City, we looked a little...out of place at Orchard Road.


A sea of people at the decorative Orchard Road


Ngee Ann City, one of the most popular shopping malls in Singapore. Takashimaya is in Ngee Ann City


A cute 7-11 booth! Reminds me of those video games I used to play. Don't know why...


An extremely LOOOOONG EXTERNAL escalator with no roof/shades over it leading to Level 4 (Sony's level) of Wisma Atria.

And then...while walking past Meritus Mandarin Hotel, my sister and I spotted a really nice looking sports car. We stupidly walked past it without realizing what car it was. The second time we walked past, we heard a guy exclaiming, "WAHLAU! Lamborghini!" We looked at each other, quickly checked the butt of the car and saw the name "Lamborghini" printed clearly on it. So, like a makcik from an ulu kampung, we started snapping pictures of it, while the hotel attendants looked at us, amused.




Looks really posh and nice...


Tangs. Nice oriental design.


Pencil shaped building. Fat one. Looks really cute to me.

And then, I saw something interesting...

SINGAPORE BIENNALE 2006!!! Visit here for more information.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger ashes said...

wah ur blog so colorful now..heh..btw nice pics..
so much of travelling nowadays eh?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Eng said...

yeah lar.. we're always busy working, she too is always busy... travelling

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Hoi...I work and study also ok...
Notice that it's always Singapore only T_T

I shall work harder to visit other countries as well. ^-^

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Eng said...

Sg is like your 2nd home alr wat... that's why it's always Sg only... hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home