Thursday, November 02, 2006

Commercial Break: Parcels from Australia

I'm always happy to receive parcels from Australia. Seriously, I am. BUT...

I have just arrived home from work. I saw a parcel on the table. Heh. As Michelle said, it can only be sent by one person. Must be Darke's. So I started to walk away when my mom turned around and gave me a weird look.

Mom: You gotta tell your friend to stop sending parcels like that...
Steffi: ...
Steffi: What name did he put this time?! *rushes to the table*

And on the parcel, it was written clearly "To Steffi the Banana Lover" with drawings of banana on top. DARKE, YOU GOTTA STOP THAT! You know why?

Mom: The postman actually asked me, "This house ah?" while showing his five fingers.
Steffi: ...

WHICH AS I MENTIONED IN YOUR BLOG, WASN"T NECESSARY becaaaaaaaaaaaause I have the number "5" sign stuck outside on my pillar, AND another BIGGER one stuck on my porch wall. So unless you are blind, you WON"T be wrong about the house number.

If I have the cops searching my house for "Sexy SM Queen" or "Dancing SM Queen" or "Steffi the Banana Lover", I'll be coming after you with the whip. That is if I haven't been locked up at the police station. If so, please bring me more of those delicious Darrel's Macadamia chocolate you got me.

Finally. Thanks for the parcels! Aussie chocolates are goooooooooood.

Update: I kept two of the boxes that I have received from Darke. So as requested, pictures added on Nov 4th...


The previous parcel sent in September andddddddd....


The last straw that burst the postman's curiosity bubble (if there's such a thing).

Labels:

20 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

ahahahaha..... hey thats cute, but at least he didnt draw pics of SM on the parcel :p

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S&M pics? Hey, thanks for the idea!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

RAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Eng said...

I so nearly LMAO when I saw "To Steffi the Banana Lover".

Good work with the banana, Darke, who ever you ar. Got any photo taken on that? I would love to see it...

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger ashes said...

i wanna taste those chocs too!!!

i never knew steff was famous with her special title at home too..haha..

thanks to Shaun eh..;)
haha..good one!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ashes: >.< NO! Won't let you taste!
No, no, you are wrong. Actually, it's Darke who's famous among my family members for being a pervert.
>=D

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

pervert?? HAHAHA! some more is "Famous" among your family members...

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Eng said...

he'll make a good companion to Steph...
rite guys?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Wrong. Absolutely wrong.

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Why won't I make a good companion for you, my S&M Queen? After all, you KNOW I can be a good uke... :D *nudge nudge, wink wink*

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Well...ok. If you wanna be my slave, then I'll get a seme for you. >=D Don't say I didn't warn you...

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...
...I withdraw from this argument...

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Eng said...

uke? seme?
wah... something secretive goin on between you two... that's for sure

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Nothing secretive...those are Japanese words...Uke = the one underneath. Seme, the one on top =P

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Eng said...

so darke's the seme, and you the uke?
hehehe....

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Erm...usually...well, those terms are usually used for, you know, gay/lesbian couples.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? We're totally gay for each other. Also, I'm not a seme; Steffi likes it on top.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Eng said...

ic... but I have no interest to know the details... but it's interesting to know that Steph has other life outside her animes...

hahaha

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

If darke is not a seme, that makes him..uke?

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Yeah, he definitely is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home