Monday, November 13, 2006

Singapore - MOS Burger

Ok, ok...back to the less interesting topics. Walking around Takashimaya, my sister and I saw many expensive looking restaurants. There were a few fast food joints too, but I only saw Yoshinoya and MOS Burger (for more info on Ngee Ann City Shopping Centre, please visit here). Since we can't find MOS Burger in Malaysia (is it?) my sis and I decided to have an early dinner there. The price was rather attractive too. Most of the items on the menu were below SGD5.00. Being the poor salaried employee I am, earning less than RM2k, Takashimaya's other eateries were too "atas" for my "bawah" pockets and wallet. My verdict on MOS Burger? OK laaaah. Boleh tahan, for the price they are charging.


Tiramisu. Seems full of cream to me, can't really taste the cheese and erm...as for coffee taste...I think it was there. =/ I've tasted a better one, one with real cream cheese and coffee powder at MG Cafe, Desa Sri Hartamas.


Early dinner...Beef Teriyaki Rice Burger on the left, Korokke on the right, and my sister's Chilli Dog upfront.


Beef Teriyaki Rice Burger. It tasted like...how it taste like when you eat beef teriyaki with rice. -_- Anyhow, I preferred McDonalds Chicken Rice Burger which is, strangely, missing from their website. At least you don't feel as though as you are eating fried chicken with rice. OK, ok, I know I don't make sense. Just go and try it yourselves. By the way, I'm just making up the names. Can't really remember the real names.

Oh, and while walking around Takashimaya's LOVELY food department...I saw TAIYAKI! It was good T____T So goood...T_T And there were so many expensive Japanese sweets there. Those that my "bawah" wallet can't afford. On the plus side, I DID eat one of the sweets which was on display, which my uncle gave me back at his home. YAY!

A little bit of randomness...
You know it is time to change your pillow when you see this:

Mr Feather decided he wants OUT of the pillow.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Eng said...

hhmm... next time when I go to Sg, I should ask you for the nice places for food...

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

THe fluff is coming out of the pillow?

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: I will try my best to obtain the address the next time I go there. Now, I can only tell you roughly where.

Jyrenze: Yalor...Feather came out. Part of it lah.

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, Steffi, you molested your pillow so much that the feathers are trying to escape...

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

I don't understand what do u mean by "bawah" wallet can't afford?

u mean the price is lower than the money in your wallet or higher?

normally nice foods are expensive...but cheap food doesnt mean not nice....most of the time cheap food taste better than expensive food, maybe i didnt taste expensive food a lot yet...hahaha!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Eng said...

aiyoh yslim... why suddenly you so blur alr wan???

her orang "bawah" means she's too poor to afford the luxury food lor...

and Shaun, maybe she SM with the pillows every night... that's why

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

YSLim: It's amazing how you twist something so simple into something more complicated HAHA! Yes, I guess I never thought of seeing it from other perspective. Hmmm...

Eng: Thanks for explaining. If sleeping can be considered as SM-ing the pillow, then ALL of us here are SM Kings and Queens. I have to admit I drool sometimes. RARELY NOW.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if the pillow is very lucky or very unlucky to be your partner in bed. On another note, I volunteer to personally check if Steffi drools in her sleep.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Eng said...

then pls do and tell us your conclusion and your findings...

maybe can write a white paper on that too... hahaha

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Just what is so interesting about me drooling hm? Isn't this post supposed to be about the FOOD and not my sleeping habits? -_-|||

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Steffi is so much more delicious than the food...

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

OK, now THAT is disturbing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home