Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Stupid Things I Do & See When…

I do not have enough sleep.

Scene 1:

It was study leave week, last semester of my college life. Naturally, I slept really late "studying" and I had to wake up early the next morning. Mom asked me to wash the clothes. So I did that. First, I turned on the washing machine. Then I turned on the water supply and poured in the detergent. Finally I closed the lid and walked off…when suddenly...

Mom: STEPH!!!!
Steffi: Huh?
Mom: THE CLOTHES! (while pointing onto the floor)
Steffi: *Blinks. Looks down* OH NO!!!!
Mom: I JUST CAN"T BELIEVE YOU!
Steffi: *Laughing hysterically*
Mom: HOW CAN YOU WASH THE CLOTHES WITHOUT THE CLOTHES?!
Steffi: (Still laughing while gathering the clothes)


...so....that was that.

Scene 2:

Exam week, on the day of a paper. Friend A was driving while I was sitting behind, still half asleep when I saw something running across the road.

Steffi: ...annette...did a monkey just ran across the road?
Friend A: ...what monkey?
Steffi: I thought I saw a monkey running across the road in front of your car…
Friend B: Where got...
Friend A: Steph...what are you talking about?! THERE"S NO MONKEY!
Steffi: *mumbles* I thought I saw one...

Scene 3:

This happened recently, after my part time (full day) class at One Utama SC. Was paying the parking ticket. First, I inserted the ticket. Then, the one dollar note. And then, took the ticket back and waited. And waited. For the stupid one dollar not to come out. And then I realized that I was waiting for a one dollar note that will never come out because the ticket price was one dollar. Wheeeee....Must not daydream while paying for the ticket anymore next time.

I'm sure there are others as well, but I've forgotten, which leads to...

Scene 4:

I have been corresponding with one of my clients quite frequently over some matters and was waiting for a reply from him. However, two weeks later...

Lady Boss: Have you received any reply from Mr Z?
Steff: ...
Steffi: Somehow, that name sounded so familiar...
Lady Boss: STEFFI!
Steffi: *blinks*
Lady Boss: Mr Z is the director of that company! The one you've been corresponding with!
Steffi: ...OH!!!!!! Now I remember.

And then Lady boss continued testing me, to see if I can remember other clients whom I've been corresponding with frequently. *Sigh*

On the bright side, FMP TSR IS OUT! OMGOMGOMGOMG! I’m SO EXCITED! I have just watched the first episode last nite. OMG! I REALLY MISSED SAGARA SOUSUKE! They still look good…I hope the entire series will be good as well!

And on the Harry Potter book. Yes, I have it with me. No I haven't read it. And please don't tell me anything about it coz I won't hesistate to murder that person. I've been refraining myself from reading is as I have yet to complete my assignment. Which is torturous. Every now and then I'll go and touch the book without realizing it. Extremely torturous. So don't tempt me. >.< I've warned you.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Hm i think I did something similar to your scene one before. I hung the dirty clothes out to dry once....My mum was speechless

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

many "blur" persons exist in this world, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home