Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cravings...

First of all...my sister bought me the Edward Elric's state alchemist pocket watch of Full Metal Alchemist!! YAY! Thanks sis! Should I get Naruto's kunai next? :P Damn... I'm really addicted to all things anime and manga.

Today started off badly. Had terrible headache. Went down during lunch to buy panadol. Bought Actifast panadol. Bullshit man...it was actislow T_T. Not only that, it has succeeded in making me sleepy while I drive home. Had one hell of a time trying to stay awake while driving.

Then...there was my craving for egg tart. IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT WAI KIT! I started whining to my mom about getting egg tarts. She finally said today, "You are worse than a pregnant woman!" And nope, I'm not pregnant. Just...felt like eating egg tarts. That's all. My plan was to take an hour and a half nap today after dinner. I ended up spending one hour on egg tart hunting. Never knew that it wasn't easy to find egg tarts at night. Went to Taman Megah. Couldn't find any. Then proceeded to SS2. Finally found Macau Egg Tart at Baker's Cottage. Bought a Mushroom Tart as well. Came back. Ate them. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! I WANT MORE! But I guess that's enough of eating for tonight, sad to say. Haih. Goodnite, food.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Eng said...

eat somemore lar...
wait til you grow fat like a sumo wrestler...

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

huh?....eat egg tart can become fat one meh? After all it is just eggs...no big deal.

Bakery Cottage tart is best in my opinion, last time compare with "Keng Tou"(cantonese)'s macau egg tart....I still think Bakery Cottage one better.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

who said eat eggs cannot get fat

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Philip said...

lol... as long as u input more but output less for sure will fat la. Somemore maybe fat genes r in-build in Steph :D

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

Although I like to eat eggs quite often, but i still cant gain fat....somehow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home