Monday, May 30, 2005

And life goes on...

Monday morning. The day after graduation. Hands aching. Graduation hangover ARGhhhhh...really...it's like the calm AFTER the storm. Not before. Anti climax. Computers hanged. Restarted the whole LAN. It's MONDAY MORNING of course. BAH! Had work to do. Before I knew it, it was lunch time. BWAHAHAHAHAHAA! I GOT MY PAY CHEQUE TODAY! First time depositing in the cheque myself...was so nervous that I filled in the form wrongly.T_T Hopeless...I'll be left alone in the office again tomorrow.

Came back home, had dinner with family and uncle and aunt who came down from Singapore. Viewed graduation pics, all graduates look absolutely lovely! Viewed the video that my aunt took, ANNETTE! LAY THENG! U GUYS LOOK LIKE MOVIE STARS! I on the other hand... T_T

Right now, I HAVE TO QUICKLY FINISH MY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING ASSIGNMENT! ARGH! HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home