Sunday, June 19, 2005

Weekend Post

It's been a while since I've typed my last blog. I have just realised that it is especially difficult to do so during the weekends. I'll either be too tired or I'll be playing computer games. Ok, these are pretty lame excuses :P

I was happily chatting with my friends online while at work. Alright, I know I'm supposed to "devote you time to your work" as stated in the employment agreement letter, but that was the only way to keep my sanity in place. Afterall, I can't exactly gossip with my bosses about cute guys, right? But I digressed.

As I was saying, we were chatting online, m,ainly about our budget for food and beverage. "You have expensive taste" Sounds familiar Pun Pun? =D I have to admit that I have been splurging on food lately. Can't help it. Food is good at Sri Hartamas. Real gooood... Just the other day, my dad exclaimed "You are eating like a person who's earning RM5,000 a month!" Gee, I know that, dad. I really have to start eating those RM1 nasi lemak for lunch.

I read the newspaper about "kidults". Adults who stay with their parents. In the past, once they go to uni or get their first job, they move out. I laughed out loud when I read that. There's no way I can afford to do that, not with my pay. As it is, I'm already having spending so much on food. Of course, I have DREAMT of living on my own before, but that will have to wait.

Right now, I should be concentrating on my studies. Which is what I'm not really doing. I actually heard my lecturer saying "yada, yada, yada...RM550 for boob transplant..." I was like O.o It sounded really shocking, coming from a lecturer who looks conservative. When I checked the book, it was actually "RM550 - Book Translation." I think it's time to clean my ears, or maybe my brain.

Today in class, my classmate from JB was telling me, "Putrajaya is really beautiful!" She told my classmate from Ipoh about all the beautiful architecture ther while I listened. Then she told me, "You are really lucky to be here in KL where everything is at." I just laughed. No doubt Putrajaya is a beautiful place, but there are many white elephants there. I just can't help thinking "Oh my god, wasting so much money..." when I was on the beautifully designed bridge in Putrajaya. Can't help it. The noob employee kiamsiap (stingy) attitude if showing up. Haih.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

Well they are right in some place,

Putrajaya is a city with full of "Skycrapers & architecture" that make of wood and leaf. -_- .......and the road is soo "clean"(deserted, quiet, no car) that u can actually see ants crawling pass it...... *ahem :P

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Well, it IS beautiful...the quietness and vast area is definitely a change from our usual too crowded and busy PJ and KL. As I have told Pun Pun before, when we were there in the evening on the rooftop carpark, alamanda, the scenery was something like a scenery in animes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home