Thursday, June 30, 2005

As red as a tomato

Wow. Haven't written in a long time. Which means that nothing really stupid has happened. So why am I writing today? Because something stupid/embarassing has happened. :P This was what happened today (I know I wanted to write something about yesterday, but I just can't remember now):

Guy Boss received a call from client today and we (Lady Boss and I) were waving our arms to get his attention, since we wanted to ask the client to come in to sign some docs.

Guy Boss: Eh, you wait for a while ah, my girl wants to speak to you because you are so leng chai.
Steffi: O.o
Lady Boss: *starts laughing*
Steffi: *picks up phone*
Steffi:Hello? (while giggling)
Client: Hie...I didn't get your name that day, what's your name?
Steffi: (in a small kid's voice) Stephanie...
Client: Oh, Princess Stephanie
Steffi: (turns red)
Lady Boss: (while laughing) SHE"S TURNING RED!
Steffi: Mr Leng Chai, can you come in to sign some documents? (trying to hide behind monitor, so that bosses cannot see her face)
Client: Of course...you call me Mr Leng Chai, how can I not come...
Steffi:*dies*
Steffi: (in small voice) Thank you...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I think I was as red as a tomato! T_T

This is the conversation that followed after the phone call:

Guy Boss: That guy ah...tsk tsk...
Lady Boss: HAHAHA, you were the one who started it, now you...
Guy Boss: No! Really! Just now during lunch (and he proceeds to talk about lunch time)
Lady Boss: But he's all talk only, won't do anything wan...
Steffi: (still trying to get her face back to normal colour)
Lady Boss: He's got wife and kids already right?
Guy Boss: Yeah
Lady Boss: He's pious, so he won't do anything...
Steffi: (while mumbling) cannot...cannot....the range is five yrs older or five yrs younger...
Lady Boss: Don't even think about it! Even if he's within your range, he already has wife and kids!
Steffi: *grins*

And so, he's off limits. Not that I care. Don't think I wanna see him for a while. Thank god Guy Boss will be passing the documents when they meet at his house, so he won't be coming to office. So much for the "how can I not come..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home