Thursday, September 08, 2005

Snippets of Conversations

Yesterday...

Boss: Hmmm...it's five already...time to go home.
Steffi: *Ignores and continues typing*
Boss: *meddle with this and that*
Steffi: Can you please sign here?
Boss: Ok. Oh, there are errors here.
Steffi: Ah? Sorry, I'll correct it. *type type...print*
(after a while)
Steffi: Ok, done. Can sign now.
Boss: Ok. Eh? I thought their bank is bla bla bla...
Steffi: Eh? (checks) That fella ah, give me all the wrong info (yeah yeah, put the blame on the client's right hand woman) *type type...print*
Boss: *waits in front of printer, grabs documents and sign*
Steffi: *raises eyebrow* (Boss has never done that before. Boss must have wanted to go back badly)
Boss: Ok, nah...
Steffi: Tq...

Friends comment regarding the above situation during dinner:

Friend M: Pity your boss lah, got an employee like you.
Steffi: Got lots of work mah since lady boss not around, I just want his signature. Luckily yesterday he wasn't at work, so could OT.

(silence)

Steffi: Somehow, that doesn't sound right.
Friend C: Exactly. If my boss wasn't around, I'd have left immediately when it was time to go home.
Steffi: LOL

(later)

Friend M: I have this nice movie on dvd to watch. It's about bla bla bla (I can't remember the title).
Steffi: Hmmm...not that I don't want to, but...not that free...unless weekend lah...Pathetic, huh? No social life...
Friend M: That's why I'm trying to help you.
Steffi: But...I don't see how...
Friend M: It's better than coming back home from work, and then sleep.
Steffi: I don't, I watch anime alone.
Friend M: That's why lah, watch the dvd
Steffi: But how does it help...Isn't it the same thing as watching anime?
Friend M:...does watching it together ever came into your mind.
Steffi: OH! oh...you mean watch together...
Friend C: Work doesn't suit you...
Steffi: Why?
Friend C: Look at what work did to you...


Note:
1) The words in the conversations above may not be exactly the same as the actual one. I admit, I have a very bad memory.
2) No, I'm not a workaholic. Some things have deadlines. I can't afford to pay the penalty if it is overdue.

Today...

Element: u know wat
Steffi: ?
Element: pretty boy n gay boy's msn nicks are right on top of each other now
Steffi: ...
Steffi: ELEMENT!
Element: bcoz gay boy changed his nick
Steffi: YOUR DIRTY MIND
Element: huh?
Element: wat so dirty?
Element: its jus msn nickname
Element i mean he changed his msn nickname...so that thier nicknames are on top of each other
Steffi: "on top of each other"
Element: ..
Element: thats YOUR dirty mind
Element: not mine
Steffi: :P

Steffi: how did i acquire this mostoe bite?
Element: from a mostoe
Steffi: when there's no mostoe around?
Element: there mus be a hidden one
Steffi: above the desk?
Steffi: Element
Steffi: i don't masturbate in office
Element: huh
Element: wat does mostoe hav to do with tat?
Steffi: u said hidden, logically, that would be under the desk, but what's my right hand dong under the desk?
Element: i mean the mostoe is hidden
Element: so wat does tat hav to do with ur hands?
Steffi: mostoe must come in contact with skin to bite my hand right
Element: uh yea, so?
Element: maybe u din notice it
Steffi: that's one super invisble mostoe then
Steffi: must spray

Note:
(1)Actual names have been replaced.
(2)This is taken from an actual chat, with Element's permission.
(3)I'm not perverted.
(4)I don't masturbate.

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Actually I prefer to do OT when boss is not around. At least he isnt scrutinising me to see if I'm really doing OT work or other stuff...haha....

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

...
Define OT... what kind of OT work are u doing ah...pun...

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

its supposed to be programming la...anylast minute stuff

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

You sure...heh heh...*evil grin*

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am not looking forward to working world..

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Are you sure about point number 3 n 4? Especially about not being peverted?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

YES PUN! Well...I think so...FOUR DEFINITELY SURE! 3 on the other hand...no no, I'm not perverted at all. *Nods nods* Not at all...

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Sugi...We welcome you to the working world with open arms...

(Note: the post was deleted by me, because it was a pesky advertisement post. Invading my blog...cis!)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Eng said...

point 3 is definately, 100% wrong, incorrect, no-no...

cos we all know how Steph is

and Pun....how you claim OT wan ar???

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

*ahem since u mentioned "m@stur_b@te", my guess the spam is most likely something about THE thing u mention hahahaha.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

No lah. It was just saying that the url pasted there is a good site, pls have a look. Nonsense, I don't even know who it is.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

eng : office policies are not to be discussed in blogs =p

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Wah...Pun jual mahal. But seriously lah, beginners like us tend to breath, eat and sleep work. After five yrs when the fire dies down...ha...totally different story already.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

Wat am I doing now? Yesterday which is saturday I have to work full day, reach home at night the boss also can SMS me and ask me modifiy the coding.............

today Sunday also need to work!!!!!!!

Without OT pay, meal pay......what AM I DOING HERE!!!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Demand for your rights! Read your contract all over again and see what you can do about it. But then again, in IT field...I suppose once you sign the contract, it means that you have sold your soul to the company...:P

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

hhaha, suddenly I think of Wan Lee..its also like she has sold her soul

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Eng said...

hahaha......but at least we can still hear of Wan Lee...

unlike others that we don't see at all now. There's a full list of our ex-classmates that we haven't heard of since graduation.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Do you even have their contacts?

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger ashes said...

aih..talk abt work..and i know i'm starting to feel like jumping off a building.
i just cannot digest the fact tat i'll be going tru this for the rest of my life.it sucks big time.

nothing is fun in the working world for me..i repeat..nothing..not even the money..coz it tends to go missing the next moment after u withdraw it..**sighs**

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Eng said...

Steph: I have some of them... but all in MSN but never even see them online

Ash: I know and understand you well, for I'm almost facing the same situation.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ahahahaha, fortunately, work for me is fine :D

Eng: Yeah, I get what you mean. Just there for decor oni, never see them online wan.

Ash: It's a long and winding road eh, I'm sure you won't be stuck doing what you are doing forever...don't think life is THAT mudane.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Eng said...

to some of us, life is alr a mundane... to change things, we might need drastic actions

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

BUNGEE JUMP OF KL TOWER ENG ENG! I SHALL SUPPORT YOU!!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Eng said...

I will if there's any in Malaysia and that it's safe
but knowing the Malaysia's standard of things... I think I'll think twice before doin it

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I won't even think about it. I mean, even a teacher can leave this beloved world because of WHITE ANTS (partly because of negligence oso lah)! I guess it's really fated...

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Oh, I read about that news... so wasted la. Eng, maybe you can arrange for some crazy fellas to kidnap you and dump you on some deserted area...you can have fun finding your way back home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home