Monday, July 25, 2005

Entertainment...

Friday night...Right after having dinner, I demanded for Harry Potter book 6 from my mom. So much for refraining myself from reading until after I hand my assignment in. But it doesn't matter, I've already done the full draft. Right. Excuses. So, although I could barely keep my eyes open, I read the whole book that night. Can't be helped. I just couldn't stop reading. Now, I'm waiting and waiting for the last book to come out.

Thankfully, my friend has lent me a few mangas too keep my occupied. One of them was Yotsuba&! which I found rather entertaining. There was this particular chapter, however, which caught my attention. In that chapter, Yotsuba, a little girl, went shopping with her dad. They were at the household department when she saw furnitures and decided to try them out. Then she saw a bed and ended up sleeping on it, while all the other customers were cooing away on how cute she was. Her dad was embarrassed. This chapter reminded me of an incident which happened in One Utama, at the Home Center. I was walking around with my mom, looking at the bathtub displays when I saw this little boy running towards a toilet bowl display. My eyes bulged out as he pulled his pants down and sat on it. His mom immediately ran towards him and snatched him up before he could...do whatever he had in mind. Perhaps he wanted to make the display more...realistic. Though I don't think Jusco's staff will be too happy about that. This was definitely more hilarious than what Yotsuba has done :D Can never forget that incident.

Thanks to my friend, I'll be like a panda for the next few days. Having two hard disks of animes is...BLISS! PURE BLISS! No doubt I'll be suffering at work though. So forgive me if I don't reply your messages on MSN coz I'll be in Anime Heaven...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger ashes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger ashes said...

ohh..grr...i was testing the dustbin icon..n it deleted the comment..in this cacat way..grr..haha anyway..this is wat i posted..
"u finished the whole book in one night??how many hours it took?"

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

About four hours...:)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

oooooooo....................2 hard disk for anime..............cool cool.............

i havent finish the anime which u lend to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home