Monday, August 01, 2005

Never laugh at others…

Coz the next thing you know, you'll find yourself in the exact same situation. Mr Bean, I believe has been almost everyone's favourite comedian. At least, he's definitely mine. I remember laughing very hard while watching this particular episode. He was in the washroom washing his hands when he somehow got that part of his pants wet. And then he started drying it by placing that part under the hand dryer. I remember laughing out loud, exclaiming that that situation will only happen to someone as idiotic as Mr Bean. Turns out that I was that "someone as idiotic". I was at Sunway Medical Center's washroom when a similar incident happened. Only that I was wearing a skirt. Too embarassed to go out like that, I told my sister to guard the door while I proceeded to do what Mr Bean did. And that was to dry my skirt the same way he dried his. T_T It worked though. After a while I left the washroom with a completely dried skirt and a red face. The moral of the story? Don't laugh at others. It will happen to you.

On the bright side, my dad received two free tickets to Wild Zebra and my sis and I both watched it yesterday. SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE! So many dancers! The backdrop was amazing! Istana Budaya itself was amazing too! And Datuk (Datuk or Dato?) Ling Liong Sik and his wife Ena Ling was there too! Suddenly felt as if I've gone back in time, during the era where opera theatre and plays were the in thing… For those of you who like contemporary dance/ballet/acrobatics/play, I recommend this performance to you. Absolutely worth your time and money. The only set back was the a few of the lady usherers there tend to have this turn-up-nose-at-you attitude. Kinda snobbish and unfriendly. However the guy staffs there were really nice and friendly, all smiles which was good. ^-^

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Eng said...

LOL... :P
I'd always thought you were much more idiotic than Mr. Bean, never know you're only just as idiotic...
hahaha.... :P

and btw, Ling Liong Sik is a Datuk Seri, not a Datuk

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

Malaysian version of Mr. Bean? anyway.....it is ok because no one enter into that wash room that time....if yes, then.....lalalaa.....or maybe just hide yourself in the toilet again lo until it get dry, haha!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Miss Bean...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home