Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tiring, tiring dreams and she-males.

I'm sleepy because I don't have enough sleep. It's not that I don't want to sleep, but my dreams are making me real tired. Just last nite I had the weirdest dream. Dreaming that your mom is pregnant with a baby boy at this age is very stressful. It was so real...I don't mind a baby brother, but somehow I felt so tired after waking up. Of course, there's more to it, but I shall not er...describe it here. Woke up later than usual, went to mom and accused her for being the reason I overslept. Mom, of course, found it very amusing.

Mom: I can understand if your dad had this kind of dream...but you?
Steffi: I don't even know why. But I'm sure it was a baby boy.
Mom: Haha. That's not possible now.
Steffi: *goes off to brush her teeth*

I think...that I've been reading too many fanfictions. That must be it. Anyhow, if she ever comes up to me and says that she's pregnant, I'll faint. Coz that means that I'm a seer...:D

But anyway, tonight is Merdeka's eve(eve of National Day)...naturally, everyone will be out celebrating. My friend suggested going to a gay bar. I thought that it was a good idea, but I don't think my guy friend liked that idea very much. And then again, it'd be very weird if this situation cropped up:

Unknown: So, what did you do on the eve of Merdeka?
Steffi: I went to the gay bar.
Unknown:...I knew it.

As it is, my reputation isn't exactly too good...If the above situation occurs, I will remain a spinster for the rest of my life. Probably. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them at all (Yaoi fan here).

She-males or ah kuas on the other hand...well, don't exactly have anything against them either, but I was a little miffed at the ah kua waiter at one cafe who didn't bother to look at me at all, but always serves my guy friend. Unfair treatment. I'm your customer too, you know! At least look at me when I'm ordering, not him! *Pouts*

Anyway, have fun ppl, don't get too drunk tonight. HAPPY BE-EARLY MERDEKA!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

well, reading about what I already know is still kinda fun.. Happy merdeka, go knock yourself out tonight!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ahahaha! Pun is my diary!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Eng said...

careful when knocking yourself out... you'll never what you might hit. It might turn out to be an 'alien' object possessing your body for the next few months....rite Pun?

I hav no worries for Steph, she hav no takers but you're already taken....hahahahaha

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: Shaddap...I'll be the one laughing when ur behind gets attacked. BAH!!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

who wants to rape him? hahaha

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Philip said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Stop making me laugh HOHOHO

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger ashes said...

ahaha...a seer?
if it does come true then i guess steph would hav to sleep more in order to make more predictions!hahaha...

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Pun: You evil evil girl...HAHAHAH! I SO WUV YOU FOR THAT COMMENT!

Ash: I don't mind...:D I would certainly love to do that. :D

Philip: I'm honoured to be one of your source of amusement.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Eng said...

LOL...

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

sleep more to make more predictions? when you are free, maybe can think of when r u going to get marry lo, hahaha!!!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Uh...one thing about seers, I don't think they can see anything relating to themselves. :S Why don't I try predicting when YOU"LL marry? :D Earn money while sleeping...man, I'd love that job...

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Eng said...

you want to earn money while sleeping? who wouldn't??? try investing in foreign stocks....hahaha

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

earn money when sleeping? can, y not? if you r one of the famous story writer, then you can find your inspiration in your dream....of course you hav to record it down once you wake up, or.....u will forget abt it...haha! DREAM MAKER!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Unfortunately, I'm not that hebat, but if you want, there's a link at the side of my blog that will lead you to the fanfictions I wrote. Beware tho, it's boy x boy.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger BillyTong said...

haha, buy Option stocks, when share goes down u earn money. :P

I think that was what Osama did, create 911 to bring the share down, buy the share b4 it go down and earn some loads of money for his "community". Thats why USA can trace him was the guy behind 911. :-0

so now go predict what company share will go down :P

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

come to 911 case, everythings said by "US".....

Actually I not really believe on US. They said Iraq got some nukluer weapons,.........so wat's the result? NOTHING, u know?

In order to catch Bin Laden, start to attack that country just like an elephant stepping on the mouse.
Poor become more poor,
Rich become more rich...
One iraq, one US......so where is the love?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home