Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rock Hard

Went to SS2 one weekend morning with my mother. I was surprised that my PARENTS noticed THIS first:

Like, weeks or months before I did.

Which is strange, really, considering that I'm the most corrupted of the family. I know that things look different from another point of view. Perhaps I haven't been looking at it from THIS point of view.

Sometimes, even an SM Queen like me may have overlooked things like that, because that thing is just too HUGE.

No, I don't go for small peckers. XP

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

What could that statue be looking at that's making it so... rock hard?

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Well, in the first place, that arch is in front of a cafe called The Cave and it's a "cafe for couples". EHEHE!
I wonder if they purposely made it look like that.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Eng said...

kinky parents creates kinky child... and now the child's a wilder successor!!!

and Steffi, it's huge.. how could you have missed it... like you said, you like it huge...

are you losing your 'touches'??

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

T_T I'm beginning to wonder. My students are "better" than me now!

Looks like it's time to retire...I feel so old...old maid...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home