Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Darabif, Desa Sri Hartamas

I have always wondered about the lack of burger shops near our office. There's a Burger King down the road, but it's too far to walk to under the hot afternoon sun. :P Finally I received a flier from Darabif, a burger shop (same row as 7-11, just about 5-8 minutes away on foot) which has just opened recently. I dragged my colleague there of course. The interior's mostly white and green, quite "bright" too. As if the afternoon sun isn't bright enough.

I like the colours and design. Feels funky.

We sat at one of the cubicles. With the lamp situated at such a spot, sooner or later someone's going to smack his/her head against the lamp.

The burgers available. The burgers have really cute names:

Beef burgers: Maxi Moo, Mooo and Mini Mooo
Lamb burgers: Double Glam, Lamb Glam and Mini Glam
Chicken burgers: Hot Chick, Chik and Cute Chick (Eating CUTE CHICK? Hehehehe)
Fish: Salmon Surprise (Wah, a class higher)

Darabif patties in boxes? Does that mean I can find it in the supermarket?

Our meals. a Mooo, Chick and Corn chips with Mexico Mayo Salsa and Tomato Salsa Sauce.

MOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What got me sniggering, however, were the names of the drinks. Types of "Darajuices" available are "Detox", "Immune Booster", "De-Stress", "Gym Junkie", "Fat Buster" (I want this!), "Skin Rescue", "Cool Down" and last but not least, also my favourite, "Dragon Desire". The last one really takes the cake. Imagine you tell your guy friend this:

"Wanna drink darajuice? Then have the Dragon Desire Juice!"

My imagination just ran wild. Anyone would, especially if you know Fei Long from Viewfinder. Maybe Mikhail might want one...>=D

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Oh, I would leave to eat a cute chick.

The burger looks good too. :D Ha!

Wow, how come you get to eat at all these interesting places? I wanna eat too! I want my Moooo!

(PS: The salmon's surprise is that it's actually chicken.)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Drawtist_P said...

I need to come visit you. O_O

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Darke shard: I ate it today. I really thought it was chicken at first -_- Looks nothing like the picture at all.

Leo: Do come!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger sca1lywag said...

lol dara..

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DARA JUICE O_________O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home