Sunday, June 01, 2008

MIA...

I have not gone MIA. Unfortunately. I'd rather be abducted by aliens now. Nothing can be more terrifying than exams. Haih. Anyway, here's a proof that I have not been abducted.

I have been busy attending revision classes, though half the time my mind wasn't there >.<

Students can never resist vandalizing college properties, including the wall. Not me, okay! I'm a good girl.

"Cow flying outside". This was at my sitting place. I looked up.

Ah, I see. I could see outside. However, I didn't even see birds flying, not to mention cow...But I can understand the previous student's feeling. After hours of sitting there, I was hoping to see pigs flying outside.

Necessities for class:

Steaming cup of tea. It has three functions.
1. Warm up your insides, especially when you start to feel numb. Prevent hypothermia.
2. Give yourself a facial steam treatment. Really useful when your facial muscles are frozen.
3. Keep yourself awake.

Gloves. It beats sitting on your hands. Writing with it proves a bit difficult, although not impossible. You'll just take a longer time to decipher your own handwriting.

Lastly, jackets. Not one, but two. If you are lucky, you won't have to use them. If you aren't, even two might seem insufficient, depending on which classroom you are in.

Sometimes I'll go to KL Sentral to walk around/have lunch/relieve myself (bless their clean toilets). Sometimes, they have interesting things to see...

The Air Force had an exhibition there. At first, I wondered why there were so many bald-monk-like boys around. Then only I realized they were from the air force. >.<

After class:

Wait for transportation. It's like a lookout post on a pirate's ship, except that I don't get to see the sea. Well, this view isn't too bad.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

So THAT'S where you've been! :D I've missed you, Steffi Weffi! There's been nobody to punish me when I've been naughty...

Handy tip: you can use your glove to slap yourself awake. If you need help with that, call me. (Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee which cheeks I'll be slapping.)

Hey, if the military was there, why didn't you take some time to go find your own Sagara Sousuke? :D

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Darke: Go find another SM queen.

Like I've mentioned, I saw groups of malay monk-like boys there...can guarantee you none of them fit Sousuke's description.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home