Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Redoxon + Farmhouse Milk = ?

I wanted to drink milk. I also wanted to take my Vitamin C (Redoxon). Being the lazy person I am, I came up with a harebrain idea of combining the two so that I didn't have to go to the kitchen twice.
The ingredients:
Redoxon and Farmhouse Milk (low in fat)

First, a cup of milk.

Then, plop the tablet in.

Then watch it froth...

and froth...like a mad cow...

still frothing...epilepsy?

Finally, after HALF an hour, it has fully dissolved.

Looks like baby's porridge, right? So I sipped a bit. These were what came to mind:

1) The salty orange concotion that the doctor gives you (in powder mix) when you have diarrhea
2)Yoghurt

The milk brought out the saltiness of the Redoxon to the maximum! It's like natto. It's not god awful but it's not nice either. I skimmed the top part (the porridge looking part) as I'm not a yoghurt fan in the first place. I drank half. The kitchen sink drank the other half.

Next time, Steffi won't be so lazy. She'll go twice to the kitchen -_-

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Didnt ur mum teach you not to paly with your food? LOL

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

My mom has given up on me. She said she can't understand why I'm always trying out weird stuff instead of sticking to something safe.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Eng said...

Jyrenze, she's experimenting new recipes. Who knows, she might one day be Martha Steward of Malaysia.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steffi.. this is incredible. Just the thought of combining both is so repulsive to me that I would never even attempt the experiment.

Kudos to you for even drinking a half!!

-Jo

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: Martha Steward would probably be sent to jail once more if she comes up with something like that.

Jo: LOL, I didn't want to waste it, but I couldn't take it anymore after half a cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home