Wednesday, May 07, 2008

From Fei, with love ^-^

Here are some pictures taken by Fei Long.

Normal mode, daytime outside.

I was trying to take picture of the baby grasshopper on the window but it wasn't focusing on the baby.

This one was taken in the house, my study lamp was too bright. 2MP picture.

VERSUS

VGA mode. It's only in VGA mode that I can zoom...


And then, there's the special effects:
1) Black and White
2) Negative
3) Sepia

I was attempting to take picture of my abused keyboard at office...just to show how dangerous fingernails can be.

A normal close up image of the keyboard. As you can see, Fei's not made for close up shots. The key circled is the "A" key...Look hard and you'll be able to see the indentations and deep scratches, courtesy of my ring finger.

A "Negative" version. Might be easier to spot the result of more-than-a-year abuse.

And lastly, Sepia's similar to black and white except that it's in brown tones.

Oh, and regarding the post before this, ignore it. Or don't. whichever you prefer. I was testing mobile blogging, looks like I'll be able to blog from Fei Long now. ^o^v

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Waaaahhh! You can now blog through your phone? Awesome! :D Your phone's fantastic, being able to take good photos and do all sorts of 3G/GPRS (?) stuff.

So.

When can I borrow and play around with it? :D

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

...

Steffi...

...what is that little doggie doing to that chair and pillow?

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Saizou's a pig. That's Fei's pet pig. And he's humping the pillow.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Oh I thought it was a dog too

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Eng said...

looks like Steph is really excited with her new phone

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: It's like a firstborn mah. Besides, I'm nuts about anything to do with the internet or anime. Anyway, the highlight was supposed to be my abused keyboard...I'm really tempted to take pic of it with my digicam but my boss and colleague will think that I'm mad.

Jyrenze: Ano...it's supposed to be the smaller sized famous white pig with pink ears and nose, you know, the craze before this CJ7 (or was it CJ17?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home