Thursday, June 05, 2008

Postcards from Germany

Dearest Sugi Wugi finally remembered to pass me the postcards (which I have also forgotten about) of Germany and Austria which she bought end last year for me.

Regensburg, Germany, where Sugi had her training at.

Salzburg, Austria - Location where Sound of Music was filmed.
While I was talking to her, I couldn't help looking at the postcards, thinking that something was not quite right...

Hours later, the image on the bottom right of the Germany postcard caught my attention. Then, I realized what was wrong, no, I mean, NOT quite right.

I'm not a very artistic person, and I don't know much about sculpture, but that looks painful. >.< I wonder if the designer was a male masochist?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Mr Crushed Crotch was the first thing I noticed on that postcard. What took YOU so long? :D

It looks as if he's saying, in agony: "God... this... wasn't such a good chair... after all..."

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I thought he was saying...
"Ahh...I feel it! I FEEL it!"

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

......

That... that is so much more disturbing. >__<

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Milki said...

I feel sad for the statue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home