Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jaya One

PJ has been developing really fast, recently. One of the latest addition to PJ is Jaya One, a new commercial hub. I've been there to have my meals a few times before. One thing I like about that place, besides the variety of shops (not many at the moment), is the atmosphere and decor. So I went there again last night to have my dinner at Sun Wong, since we didn't have water supply at my housing area.

Colourful lights! It looks really pretty at night.

Haha, I just like this scenery although it's too dark to see anything.

The signboard to the lift. My sister thought that it was cute of them to include kids!

I supposed this is a potential night spot...Maybe we can go there to "yam cha" one day. :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Jaya One looks pretty! ^^ Can I join in the Yam Cha too, Steffi? :D

...

...okay, because I can't make a comment on your blog without saying something naughty, I would like to bring to your attention that "elevator sign". There's an up arrow above the lady and a down arrow above the man...

Is it saying "Woman on top, while the man goes down on her?" :D

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna go tooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home