Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Plotting revenge...

When I came back from Singapore, I thought that I could catch up on my sleep. I was wrong. The entire of last night, I was kept awake by one bastard of a mosquito. It wasn't because it was biting me non stop. Oh no, that would have been too merciful. This mosquito...has PhD in psychology. It was driving me nuts with its endless buzzing in both my ears. It BUZZED me awake. At 4am, I finally got out of bed and turn on the lights, hoping to chase it away (or kill it). No such luck. So I went back to bed. Less than 5 minutes later, the buzzing came back.

At one point, I even wondered whether it was really a mosquito or my ears were having problems (it happens to the elderly). I reminded myself that I'm not even 30 years old. -_- Fed up, I covered myself with the comforter, from head to toe. For a while, it was quiet, BUT! I couldn't sleep! Why? I was actually afraid that if I fell asleep, the mosquito would wake me up. I'm starting to sound illogical here.

And THEN. The comforter wasn't soundproof enough for our energetic mosquito. I could hear it buzzing. Sounds crazy, but I could tell that it was mad. Angry that it has no access to me, because the buzzing suddenly got aggressive and loud. I can't believe I was beginning to understand mosquito talk. T_T

I couldn't hide under the comforter forever. It was suffocating. I actually thought, "Can you just hurry up, suck my blood and get lost?" I thought that that was better than buzzing around the entire night, and I could get some sleep. It DID suck my blood, from my index finger which was sticking out of the comforter. -_- Stupid mosquito. It, however, didn't leave after it's meal. How rude.

Finally, I decided that I shouldn't be so nice. I started to imagine what I would do with it once I caught it. Smacking it dead would be too merciful. Instead, I will capture it alive, and then pull out its legs one by one...and then the wings...let's see how it'll buzz after that! HAH!

Unfortunately, catching a mosquito alive is even more impossible than climbing Mt Kinabalu for me. So all I did was spray the entire room this morning and I HOPE and pray that I'll be able to sleep peacefully tonight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

So you have trouble killing small annoying pests that like to bite you.

No wonder I'm still alive after all this time.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Hahaha, you rank yourself the same level as a mosquito? Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home