Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BAM!! Car Accident,,,

And no, I wasn't the driver. It happened on a Sunday evening, after class. I was lying down behind, sleeping while listening to my SonyE when...BAM!!! I heard a loud crash, felt my toes being crunched and was almost thrown off the seat. When I opened my eyes, I saw the sky and trees revolving, and I wondered if my life was spinning away with the car. Just when I thought that the spinning wouldn't stop (it only spun once, but it sure felt longer than that), the car came to a halt. I got up, looked around wildly while asking, "What happened?! What happened?! Huh?! Huh?!" like a blur numbnut I am.
Well, obviously we got hit by another car (luckily not a truck). I noticed that we were facing the opposite direction! I actually saw the car, with the front bumper sticking out speeding away. Hit and run -_-.

Dad drove the car to the side. I could hear the wheel being dragged along. I noticed too that our car was lopsided. Not good. I tried getting down on the left side but when I pulled the handle, it got stuck! My jaw dropped as I looked around, hoping that Dad didn't see that. I exited at the other side of the car, throbbing toes and all, to see the extent of the damage.

No wonder I couldn't open the left back passenger door! Now I know why my toes got "crushed".

My feet were at the circled area. Imagined if my head was there. Then, my dear friends would have to line up and reintroduce yourselves to me.

On that day, the traffic lights at the cross junction were not working. A white car slowed down for my dad to cross. Another car must have sped past the white car and slammed into ours. Well, that was what we think happened. The impact was great enough to send our car spinning and damage the back wheel.

The wheel slanted inwards. Anyway, Dad was fine, and so am I. Only my toes were a little bruised and the skin got scraped. I did relive the experience in my sleep that night (the part where I almost got thrown off the seat), and jerked myself awake. Maybe because I was asleep when it happened, so that's all the "mental trauma" I got. The next day I woke up feeling like I've only slept half as much. My body started aching and I even misspelled simple words! "Trees" became "triss". However, mom said there's always something wrong with my brain anyway -_-|||

The sweetest part was Orange licking my bruised toes, trying to heal them. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's going to have the opposite effect instead.

Meow! I'm Orange...

Someone asked me before what I would like my last meal to be. I had trouble answering him at that time. Now I know. Joanne, Claudio, if you are reading this, my answer is Chicken Rendang Nasi Lemak! =D

Oh, don't ask me for my car number plate. I won't give you! That's because I'm buying 4D with it myself. Need some compensation from the above since the other party ran away. Cis!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you're ok.

(>_<)

- Celine

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Haha, yeah, I'm quite fortunate. Now all we need is to strike 4D...

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

*hug hugs* I'm just glad you and your dad are alright. :) Also, that's such a darling cat that you have!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Eng said...

yea.. what matters most is that everyone's safe...

and Steffi, sharing is a virtue... so dun just keep the winning no. to yourself!!!

:P

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

how was the 4D? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home