Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Commercial Break: Quizzes!

You Are a Henna Gaijin!

You're not Japanese, but you wish you were!
You can use chopsticks with your eyes closed, and you've memorized hundreds of Kanji.
You even answer your phone "moshi moshi."
While the number of anime videos you've seen is way higher than the number of dates you've been on, there's hope.
Play the sexy, mysterous gaijin, and you'll have plenty of Japanese meat.
What's Your Japanese Subculture?

Hehehehe...come, come...more meat...*SLURPS*

You Are Japanese Food

Strange yet delicious.
Contrary to popular belief, you're not always eaten raw.
What Kind of Food Are You?

Darke? Shaddap. OK?

Your Inner Gender is Male

You are rational, matter of fact, and quite dominant.
You like to get things done, without any emotional messiness.
You truly don't understand most women. And you definitely feel more comfortable around men.
No doubt about it. You're a guy - at least on the inside.
What's Your Inner Gender?

Ah...
I......
See.........

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

HAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!

I always knew you were strange yet delicious. :D

So if you're inner self is a boy... and you're such a yaoi fan... you're a girl who's a boy on the inside who likes to see girly boys do it with other boys who take up the role of the girl.

You are soooo weird... but good thing you taste so good!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Eng said...

"You are soooo weird... but good thing you taste so good!"

she taste good? what does she taste like?

and Steph... your post makes my day today... LOL

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

She tastes like the sexy kind of pain.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

ouch, so thats what the whip is for. So Steffi is a gay guy trapped in a girls body. *Nods nods

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Darke:... I thought I told you to shaddap >.<

Eng: It's the taste of pure hell...

Jyrenze: My life is so complicated, isn't it? But that is what makes is interesting.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Eng said...

speaking of interesting life, you don't blog about your accidents anymore... like falling on your bum down the stairs, tripped and 'kow tow' to your frens etc. Does all these still happens? Why blog about it...

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: CHOI! TOUCH WOOD! What's wrong with you ah, cursing me ah? Are you wishing me to get injured all the time? Celaka...

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

STEEFFFFIIIIII.... what the hell...

I took the Jap subculture quiz: I am a Henna Gaijin.

I took the food quiz: I am Japanese Food.

I took the inner gender quiz: I am FEMALE.

WHY AM I THE MALE (on the outside, female on the inside) VERSION OF YOU?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home