Saturday, April 22, 2006

A true, blue blood numbnut...

It was around 9.45 pm when I reached home yesterday. I stormed into the house and threw down my bag in a huff.

Steffi: I have SHIT LUCK this week!
Mom: *looked concerned* Why?
Steffi: I fell down in class and pulled down my second instructor's skirt!
Mom: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
Steffi: Wha...? Hahahaha...Hey, stop laughing...hahahaha (asking people to stop laughing, but can't stop laughing herself)

(2 minutes later)
Mom: WWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wipes tears*
Steffi: Still laughing? -_-

(in mom's bathroom bathing. Mom was on the bed, reading newspaper)

Steffi: So you'll be going to Singapore tomorrow...
Mom: Yeah.
Steffi: *still showering*
Mom: ...
Steffi:..
Mom: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe you lah..
Steffi: STILL LAUGHING?! Haih. My butt is sore.

How it all happened...

Yesterday, my social class started fine. I was early for once. We had enough experienced people to dance the guy's role too (mostly instructors and other advanced students). There were also two new students, so the two instructors took turns to coach them. Halfway through class, a few more people came in to observe us dancing. And that's when the tragedy happened. I was dancing with my partner and my second instructor was dancing behind me with the newbie. Since she was a newbie, they were going at their own pace. I took a big step back, the instructor took a big step back as well (our backs were facing each other) and that's when I collided into her, and fell.

Well, dance rooms were supposed to be equipped with mirrors right? In last night's case, the moveable mirrors were moved halfway during class to expand our dancing area, and they weren't adjusted properly. So I couldn't see who was directly behind me.

When I was falling, my natural reaction was the grab the closest thing, which was something soft and smooth. My first thought was, "OMG, I made a fool of myself in front of so many ppl!" My second thought was, "What am I holding..." When I turned around...the only thing that came to my mind was, "OH SHIT!!! THE INSTRUCTOR'S SKIRT!" I quickly got up and apologized to her. She slowly pulled it up and asked if I was ok. Then, she walked to my classmate and said,"You asked me why I was wearing pants although I already had a skirt on. Luckily I am wearing pants as well." -_-

I was glad that she did too. Otherwise, I'd probably won't return to that place anymore. So, her dignity was saved by her pants. I suffered from a sore left butt cheek, painful ankle and a badly bruised pride and ego. Fortunately, my knee which was painful after the fall is alright now.

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Thank goodness for the pants, else she might not return to the dance school either.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG STEPH!!!!

I know you like girly boys, and now you stripping a girl in DANCE CLASS? OMG OMG OMG...

your every rushing 100km persecond hormones are going way too fast..

control it woman.. you might be arrested for sexual harrasment.

*smirk*

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

jyrenze: Now, that would have been bad. Especially when she's the main competition participant of the school.

Sugania: Har har har. Pity she ain't a guy eh...but a guy wearing skirt in dance clas...hmmmm...

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Philip said...

Wow Very interesting! Going for girls?Wow U can be a perfect candidate for brokeback Moutain 2 : Feminine
Thank you for alerting me, the next time when we meet u, we guys will wear thicker pants, double pants to protect our small ones from getting.......... OMG.......... Didn't know a desperate girl can be much more scarrier than guys O_o.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ahahaha, don't worry, Philip. Even if u are the last guy on earth also I won't pull down your pants. Or skirt. Or whatever you choose to wear to hide your little brother. :D

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger ashes said...

dissapointing ending.

u like girly boys steff?like those soft soft type ka?ermm..tats another new point added to my list.

haha..nah steff cant be liking gals.the number of times i had to bring steff n ms.pun out of cute guys topics during our office hours chat..man..they always forget tat im in there!
next time i must pun chat room rules n regulations before getting them in..haha..but hey its been long since we last did tat rite ;)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

haha oi, its steffi that rants about the cute guys, leave me out, haha

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger ashes said...

haha..yea yea pun already got BF.so budak baik.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ash: yes, it's been a long time since we had our group gossip and it's all YOUR FAULT. Hmph. Disappointing ending pulak...what do you want to see lah? Chat room rules...HAHAHA!

jyrenze: Aiyah, you took part also lah. Got BF already doesn't mean that can't oggle at other bishies right...:D

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger ashes said...

wei..i dint say i wanna "see" anything k..the word see makes me sound so teruk la wei..haha

i was just expecting a more exciting ending okay..:P

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

............
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Billy: HAHAAAAAA!!!!!! Oh man...you come up with excellent pictures ler...

Ashes: Anything more exciting than that won't be good. Pity it wasn't catched on film, can try for the funniest video ala Malaysian style.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Eng said...

aiyoh... pity... no show to see.

I guess she had that experienced. That's why she's wearing the skirt and the pants inside rite??!!!

Steph... since when you do dancing?
Man... I'm so outdated alr

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Philip said...

^-^ i m having all the good luck all the time since last year. Should i channel some to u? :P

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man those pics r good! wah steph its like ur a celebrity!

ya steph dance dance till she hurt her bum....

is there a particular cute doc u wanna c, and hence all the trouble stephie wephie?

*innocent look*

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Eng said...

yeah Steph...
who's that cute guy??? any pic to show us???!!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

That doc is an old fart, scrawny and stern looking whom I dislike seeing. Trust me, I tried my best to get out of the visit to the clinic. The only reason I went was because my mom threaten to kill me, and I don't want that because I have yet to meet my Prince Charming.

Philip: If your good luck covers "bumping into Shirota Yuu and getting to know him", please give me ALL your luck.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

hahaha! so late only i see this post...

it is really lucky that she wearing pants inside.....

well....what if she only wearing the pant, then...cant imagine that if u pulling her pant not skirt....hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home