Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another Sunday Morning…& Night

On Saturday night, after my class, my family and I went shopping at Megamall. It was a long time since I’ve been there. Naturally, we shopped until it was closing time. This morning, on the way to breakfast before college…

Dad: Eh, I tell you ah, last night, there was this “chikopek”…
Steffi: *I knew where this was heading to already*
Dad: He was staring at you, you know! *going into protective father mode. How to get bf like that lah, haih*
Steffi: Really? I didn’t notice.
Dad: What lar! He’s around 30 something, already got girlfriend, still go and stare! Grumble, grumble, pot, pet…
Steffi: Aiyah, mom! You see lah! This is what I get after changing hairstyle! Why always from the wrong category wan…SAME CATEGORY AS THE PUG!!!
Mom: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Aiyer…WHERE’S MY BISHOUNEN?!

So, it was class all the way till 5pm, and after that, I had to attend my aunt’s housewarming at a really nice (posh) gated community (er, is that what you call those so-called high security housing area where the houses inside has no gates?), so I was quite tired by the time I got home. After charging my camera’s battery, I wanted to put the camera back into the casing. Instead, I took the camera, took my wallet and opened it to put the camera in. -_-||| Naturally, it can’t fit. I guess this shows how tired I really am. Well, goodnight!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Does that mean that kind of short hair only attracts older guys?

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I dunno. So far, it is 1 "pug" and 1 "chikopek".

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger ashes said...

hahahhaha..steff's peminat..
"chikopek"..is tat a word in chinese or somethin?wat does it mean?

haha.u know steff my dad is just the opposite..he'd tell me.
"can u pls smile a bit??just a little bit!each time a gal looks at u..u giv them this most unfriendly look..u look so fierce..how on earth u gonna get urself a gf wit a face like this?"

the problem is..i never knew someone was even looking..:P

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad says the best thing of all "dat guy likes u ar? poor fella he doesn't know what he is getting into"

*sigh*

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

ashes: "Chikopek"...I'm not even sure whether it's a proper chinese word. I don't know the origins of it either, but I know that you shouldn't be proud or happy at all if someone calls you that.

Oh no...ashes scaring away girls? THAT WON"T DO! Come on, ashes, put on your prince charming personality and do your mama and papa proud!

sugania: AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your dad is the best lah!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Eng said...

Ash... you seems to be able to attract gals.... how come you're still single???

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger ashes said...

wei who said im attracting gals ..maybe so happen those gals turned their head towards my direction n my dad perasan they were lookin at me..sesat case la he.

hehe..well when i was studyin i wasn't ready for a relationship coz i wanted to concerntrate on my studies..now im ready..but i guess its harder to meet ppl when u start workin.
lets see howla..heh..;)

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Wah...ash, so studious eh...HEHEHE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home