Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Morning

It was all my fault. I knew that I was going to have class today, and yet I slept really EARLY this morning at 1.30a.m. Needless to say, it was really difficult to wake up at 7.15a.m. this morning. Anyway, when mom asked where would we want to go for breakfast, my syster mentioned the shop where the "Pug" waiter worked at. Remember the Pug waiter from previous post? I wasn't too happy to hear her reply, but since my sis seldom gets to eat out (she stays at the uni campus), I agreed.

When we reached there, I noticed that the Pug was busy washing cups in the kitchen. Phew! I sneaked into the shop and ordered my breakfast. However, while I was halfway eating, Pug walked past my table, noticed me and turned around to stare. Talk about being obvious! I pretended that I didn't see thatand continued talking to my famikly members. Inwardly, I was tensed and you could actually see an imaginary red siren going off!

About ten minutes later, just before we left (I ate in a hurry after that) he did that again. This time, even my mom and sis noticed it. Aiyeeeee!!! Don't be like that lah...I want to enjoy the food there!!

We dropped my sis off at home before going to my college. My college is situated in an area wheret he darker skinned people dominates. Of course, being half asleep, my brain wasn't interpreting words correctly.

Mom: The lighting here is so bad that it will be so dark here at night.
Dad: Yeah...
Mom: You'd only be able to see teeth floating around at night (for some odd reason, the darker skinned people have really nice white teeth. I'm so envious!)
Steffi: Tits?! Why would you see tits... (starts imagining "Public Relations Officers" walking around without wearing bra at night)
Mom: Uh...yeah...Teeths...
Steffi:...OH! Teeths! HAHAHA! I thought you said tits, you know, those "pelacur"
Dad: Oh my god, your mind ah!!!
Mom: (laughing hysterically)
Steffi: But that's because mom didn't pronounced it properly...It sounded like tits!

And our conversation ended there as I have reached my college. ^-^

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

who on earth will wear undergarments n walk at night? hahahaha

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger ashes said...

since when tits were noticeable in the dark steff..and even if they're wearin bra..can see meh?

arghhh...steff is making my mind go dirty!!

enuff enuff..

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Eng said...

Talking about being dirty minded, Steph's an excellent example. And Pun, I THINK those prostitutes does dress up that way... otherwise, how to attract ppl and do business?

PS: I caps the word 'THINK' because I'm assuming as it is. And NO, I've never seen them nor used their 'service'. So for those with crooked minds, it's not what you think it is.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I just said right, that I didn't have enough sleep and wasn't thinking properly? Hmph. Besides, you guys know how wild my imagination can be...though the image that came up was rather funny and silly...

Ash: Don't put the blame on me. Sheesh. Just admit that you have a dirty mind.

Eng: It's ok Eng...we believe you...we believe you...

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger ashes said...

cehh...me pulak..
oklah then..today i go n wash it..:P

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Wash with what? Clorox? FAB? Dettol?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger ashes said...

wash it with clean thoughts dear..

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Eng said...

hahaha...
wash them through meditation and prayers...

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

White vs Black! Dark vs Krad!! Angel vs Devil! Nemo vs Chicken Little! Clean thoughts vs Dirty thoughts! Sorry lah Ash...I think dirty will win, for your case. :D

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger ashes said...

oi..jaga sikit itu mulut ar!
look who's talking abt me being dirty..

ehem..did i hear someone saying tits were noticeable in the dark..??

ahhaha...;)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

*digs ears* Aiyah...Can't hear you clearly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home