Thursday, March 09, 2006

The After Effects of Change of Hairstyle

I have received many positive comments on my change of hairstyle. Some said I look younger now, some said cuter and this particular friend of mine said, "I'd be surprised if there isn't any guy going after you from now on." I replied, "Don't be silly. I'd give them a good smack for going after me just because I changed my hairstyle."

So, today...

I had food poisoning. Yup. I had to see a doctor. Before depositing cash into the clinic I usually go to, I had my breakfast at a nearby coffee shop. I went in and sat down first, while mom bought the parking ticket. Now, at this coffee shop, there is a drink "waiter" there who, as I told my mom, looks like a pug dog. Small, short and even his expression looked like one. Didn't really like him because he was a snobbish, lazy and arrogant waiter. However...

(Conversation is in cantonese, with me speaking haltingly. Italics = thoughts)
Pug: What do you want to drink?
Steffi: I've already ordered.
Pug: Oh...ok.*walks away*

After a few seconds, he came back to my table.

Pug: Mummy leh?
Steffi: Buying parking ticket.
Pug: Oh...still studying ah?
Steffi: Nope. Working now. Today, I did not go to work because I have food poisoning.
Pug: Oh...Wah, so big already eh. Watched you growing up, from small to big.
Steffi: Ahahaha...So, howcome now only you talk to me ah?
Pug: Just that all along, didn't dare to talk to you only.*walks away to serve other customers*
Steffi: *eyebrows went upwards* HA?! Didn't dare?!

Few seconds later, and he's back.

Pug: Because you see, some people are so arrogant. They will just ignore me only.
Steffi: I thought you were the arrogant one Ahahaha...It's not that I don't want to talk, it's just that I can't speak Chinese well.
Pug: It's ok wan...yada pili pala
Steffi: yada yada *suddenly, Steffi remembers what her friend told her, "I'd be surprised if there isn't any guy going after you from now on."

...
.....
......
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This isn't what I want! I DON"T WANT! I DON"T WANT!

It was hard to eat my breakfast after that, because I could see him walking up and down at the corner of my eye, and I'm guessing that he stopped talking to me because mom was back from buying the parking ticket. Haaaaaaaaaaaih.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

HAhahahaa... That reminds me of an episode form Malcolm in the middle, where everyone is suddenly nice to his mum and notices her after she put on makeup.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

It's gonna be tensioning, eating there from now on. -_-

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... guys only notice wan when girls do something drastic/different... my pet sis got contants, rebonded her hair and remove her braces.. wah, all the attention!!

hehe, steffi popular nowww...

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger YSLim said...

it reminds me about last time there is a girl who didnt notice her at all normally.....after she changed her hairstyle.....more and more guys are interested to know about her....

this is before and after.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stephie n mr. pug sitting on a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

oh wait.. make it the restaurant you went to ...

*laughs like a witch*

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

IT"S A COFEE SHOP! RARRRR!!!
AND THAT PUG IS A LATE 30s TO 40s MAN. Unlike you...I prefer my guys young. Perhaps +-5 yrs :D

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mean u like ur guys GIRLY?

:p

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Hmph. That's a secret.

Aiyaaaaaaa, michelle, attracting attention from the wrong group of people ler. T_T

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... attention is still attention mahh... must state properly next time you want attention only from bishonen guys.. muakakaka

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Yes, COME ON BISHIES! WHERE ARE YOU?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home