Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Terminology…

Beware...pointless post...

In my office, there are four of us. My Guy Boss and my colleague are in charge of the accounting and taxation work, whereas my Lady Boss and I handle the secretarial and other business management work. Sometimes, when my Guy Boss and my colleague talk to each other, I will be reminded of Ragnarok Online, especially the job class Wizard/Magician/etc.

The first word I heard which reminded me of the job class Hunter was "Sight".

Guy Boss: Have you "sight" the item?
Colleague: No, haven't "sight" the item yet.
Steffi: Sight... Wasn't that one of my Hunter's skill? *Starts day-dreaming about Rangarok Online*

Another day...

Guy Boss: yada yada yada "casting"...
Colleague: Yes, I've done the "casting" already...
Steffi: Casting...*starts imagining boss and colleague in Ragnarok's wizards' robes, casting spells*

This is getting dangerous. If one they, they talk about something related to Blacksmith of Ragnarok and I imagine my colleague and Guy Boss wearing Ragnarok's Blacksmith garment, I think I'll burst out laughing. T_T

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

That shows you play too much RO :p

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Haven't been playing for more than a year...

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Eng said...

but I'm sure you still do in your dreams. that's why you can day dream about it.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Well...I like to imagine that I'm in that world, as a huntress :D

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

Is THIS u sleeping there?, steffi :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home