Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Innuendos

My friend, Haze, gave us both (Fire and I) a quiz to do...Only people with corrupted minds will understand the conversation =D

[12:13] Steffi: Fire did it oredi?
[12:13] Fire: aahhahahah
[12:13] Haze: yea
[12:13] Steffi: I MEAN FIRE HAS ALREADY GONE TRU THAT?!
[12:13] Haze: hahaha


[11:54] Haze: aiseh
[11:55] Haze: i tot u were thinking something pervy
[11:55] Steffi: ...
[11:55] Steffi: since u were expecting
[11:55] Steffi: how can i disappoint..
[11:55] Steffi: Eh
[11:55] Steffi: NO
[11:55] Steffi: U AREN"T EXPECTING
[11:55] Haze: ....
[11:55] Steffi: I MEAN U WERE EXPECTING ME TO SAY SOMETHING PERVY
[11:55] Haze: AHAHHAHAAA

And once upon a time at Gentings, while we were getting ready to descend…

Steffi: *sigh* It's gonna be so hot down there…
Friends: *laughing their asses out*
Steffi: huh?

Took me a few minutes to realize what my mistake was…

I try to be more careful now, but it still happens just like that. *sigh*


Do the following situations happen to you too?

Situation 1
Eating dinner at coffee shop. We(dad, sis and I) went there for the duck rice, that coffee shop has "tai chow" or Big Fry also. The Tai Chow fella approached us to ask if we wanted any vege.

Dad: Want vege or not?
Sis and I: Don't want.
Dad to TC Fella: What do you have?
Sis:...
Steffi:...
Dad: What you all want ah? This vege or that vege?
Sis and Steffi: -_- up to you.

Situation 2
Eating dinner at coffee shop. Waitress came to ask what drinks we want.

Dad: What drinks do you want?
Steffi: *opens mouth*
Dad to waitress: One teapot of *insert tea name here*
Steffi: ...WAIT WAIT! I don't want to drink tea!

So tell me, just what exactly is the point of asking in the first place?

Situation 3
This is an sms communication.

Dad: It's raining heavily now. Later when you go home, don't drive so fast
Steffi: Yalah, I know. I'll drive moderately fast.
Dad: No, you drive safely, not moderately fast.

Should I answer,"Ok, I'll drive moderately fast safely" ? Wonder what would his reply be...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

[12:13] Steffi: Fire did it oredi?
[12:13] Fire: aahhahahah
[12:13] Haze: yea
[12:13] Steffi: I MEAN FIRE HAS ALREADY GONE TRU THAT?!
[12:13] Haze: hahaha


you know, I dont quite understand this one..what did you actually think haze was talking about?

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I didnt think anything crazy. I just didn't realize that my words could me misunderstood...

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

argh, i mean *be misunderstood.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

Pun I think she is mrefering to the "finger OK sign measurement" from her last blog post

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger BillyTong said...

*she is refering.....(not merefering)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

No, no, I wasn't refering to the previous post. This post has no connection with that post at all...

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Eng said...

as a conclusion... Steph's a corrupted weirdo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home