Friday, September 23, 2005

Swapped...

My Lady Boss is currently away on holiday. However, I still consult her via messenger (not telling which one) as I am unable to handle certain jobs on my own (gimme a break, I'm still new). So...

Lady Boss: ok
Lady Boss: anything else??
Lady Boss: otherwise i will go donwstairs for awhile to buy things
Steffi: ok...
Steffi: can...
Lady Boss: just downstairs only
Steffi: no prob
Lady Boss: anything leave message lor ok ?
Steffi: yup
Lady Boss: thank you for giving me permission to go down
Lady Boss: thank you BOSS
Steffi: AHAHAHAHAHA
Steffi: MUAHAHA, you are hereby permitted to leave your humble abode
Lady Boss: thankyou thankyou
Lady Boss: TTFN
Steffi: ttfn!

Later...

Lady Boss: back
Lady Boss: slave is back at home now ..
Lady Boss: any thing BOSS want to ask
Steffi: boss...dying now...
Lady Boss: what happened??
Lady Boss: slave went out for a while only BOSS dying??
Steffi: resistance to panadol is futile.,..slowly giving into the temptation
Lady Boss: hahaha
Lady Boss: y take panadol ?
Lady Boss: headache ?
Steffi: no
Steffi: whole body pain
Lady Boss: hmm
Lady Boss: sick soon lor
Steffi: getting caught in the rain for a few days = not good
Steffi: an apple a day keeps a doctor away <---bullshit wan
Steffi: still fall sick
Lady Boss: lol

And with my other friend...

Steffi: it's ok...at home got all the necessary medicine
Steffi: it's now that i'm dying
Wu Guai: drink water...lots of it...
Wu Guai: no coffee, no tea...just water
Steffi: just finished one big cup of tea
Steffi: had teh si ping kurang manis this morning as well
Wu Guai: you had ice.....swt

Not my fault, not my fault T____T I was still ok this morning...well, a lot better than now.

Tasukete...I'm dying now. First my modem, now, looks like I'm the one who has to enter ICU. *Pops two panadols* WORK! FASTER WORK! ACTIFAST PANADOL RIGHT?! T____T

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

...anonymous comments...damn blardy menggeramkan...

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

r u kidding? took tat kind of ACTIFAST panadol.........many doctor and nurse not even dare to eat one normal panadol? do u know?our body have to take at least 5 years to clean out the "panodol toxic".....if it is ACTIFAST, then surely will really Actislow to allowed your body to clean it up................

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

yslim: enough...I have more than enough things to worry about...don't add more T_T

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Philip said...

yslim: Now only u know ah... better than not knowing

lol... take more steff, keep poping...

I dun even dare to take a single tablet of medication AT ALL

 
At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baka steffi... stop staying up so late, get enough rest and for goodness sake! Drink water!!! Water!!! Not anything with caffeine! Or ice!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Eng said...

dear Micchy,
If this gal ever listens to advice, she would have long ago. Animes and mangas hav taken possessed of her.

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very good point, Eng...

Steffi... if you don't take our advice... you might be TOO sick to enjoy your animes and mangas! Later headache, dizzy, fever... langsung cannot enjoy your beloved mangas and animes

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Eng said...

funny... she seems to be enjoying it all

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: enjoying getting sick? Hmmm, let's see, when I'm sick I get to be manja, ppl manja me...I get what I want...I get attention...

Micchy: NOOOOOOO!!!!! ANYTHING FOR MANGAS AND ANIMES! I"LL GET WELL SOON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home