Monday, October 03, 2005

Yare yare desu ne...

Firstly, regarding my previous post, I have no idea how accurate that way of measuring a guy's little brother is. One of my more "matured" friends claimed that it's true. And also, the circumference of the guy's little brother is the same as the "O" shape formed when the guy makes that "OK" sign. :P Er...and then again, I'm not too sure how true this is. Anyone care to confirm? =D Guys? XP

As for today, ate lunch at new Japanese restaurant. Promotion, one Moriawase set (all the expensive raw fish and octopus) for RM5. Normal price, RM35. Not bad. The fish was fresh. The only complaint I have about my lunch there is their green tea. It's like drinking odd tasting green coloured water. Or mebbe it's just me. I'm pretty picky about my cuppa tea. Got chatted up by the male gender of the human race there, nice chap, sitting next to me. Even exchanged cards. When I found out that his company's doing the same thing as mine, the "enemy ahead" alarm went off and all imaginary canons and bazookas were pointing at him. And when he said, "Hope to see you around." I was thinking, I'd say the same to you too, if you were 45 yrs younger...Pity, pity. Should have asked him if he has a son...kekekekekeke

Right after having a nice meal...I had to help my boss carry the printer to the office. Was wondering why he needed my help...until I saw the monster, FujiXerox DocuPrint C525 A...I almost lost my fingers, helping him carry the printer. It's a pretty intelligent printer, the only thing that it's lacking is the ability to talk. Again, what a pity. I'd have someone to talk to if it could. Now, excuse me while I and my boss play with the new toy. Maybe I should name it Naruto...

Labels:

19 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Steffi..ur endless fascination at this facinates me. U know, that must be the 3rd or 4th measuring method we have discussed so far... I never heard of this one b4..guys? Comments?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

3rd? I thought this is my first measuring method, for both length and circumference. Oh yeah, there's another one which says tht if the guy has big foot, he has a big third leg too...

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

what about engs thigh theory?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Uh, what's with the thigh theory again? I've forgotten...too many theories. Issit the thicker the thigh, the thicker the third leg?

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Eng said...

hey... that's not my theory
I'd just heard that from a fren

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

So what was the theory?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger YSLim said...

erm.......
Steph......haih..
never knew u r so open minded to discuss this kind of things...

i just wondering next time probably when u meet a new guy, u will jus ask them "Please do me a 'OK' sign. To check whether they pass your requirement or not before accept it....haha!!!

haih...never believe myself will say out these words..break my image

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

:D Who knows...AHAHAHAHA! Alright, guys! DO THE OK SIGN NOW! :D

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Eng said...

careful gal...
too big scare cannot enter...

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Alamak, this eng eng ah...=P

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Philip said...

eng: HAHAHAHAHAHA... Stephs one too small alr :D

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Philip: Wah...how u noe? Howcome I dunno wan?

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Eng said...

either he has experimented or has experienced it

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Uh, experimented with WHO?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger ashes said...

OMG OMG....look at the comments!
im innocent..im innocent...
**closes eyes**

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

... this is geting freaky

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

I never knew Eng and Philip...*hides behind jyrenze and points at them* HENTAI OYAJI!!!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Ok signs will never hold the same meaning again...

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Philip said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... This is getting funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home