Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm free...NOT

I thought I'll be free after exams. I had to think again.

One day after exams...
Mom: So now that your exams are over, you have to start exercising otherwise you won't be able to fit into your cheongsam for the function end of this month,
Steffi: Ok...Oh, by the way, I want to go to One Utama tomorrow to meet up with Jyrenze.
Mom: Huh? Don't you have your Japanese homework to catch up with? Better do all your homework otherwise your teacher will kill you.
Steffi: ...yahor. Anway, Elaine said that this weekend we'll be going out to Sungai Wang to look for lolita clothes and accessories.
Mom: Don't go out so often. Only one day per weekend, you have to pack your things. Your books and notes are all over the place.
Steffi: ...yeah, but, but...I promise to meet up with Annette and Steven...he just got back from NZ

And yesterday...
Jap Sensei: Shiken owarimashita? (Exam over?)
Steffi: Hai, owarimashita. Yokatta... Ima, hima desu. (Yes, it's over. Thank god...I'm free now)
Jap Sensei: Ii desu. Ima, takusan shukudai o shimasu, ne? (That's good, now there's lots of homework to do...)
Steffi: ...Hai...(...Yes...)

Towards the end of class...
Jap Sensei: Kyo no shukudai...(Today's homework)
Steffi: *jaw drops. Arranges accumulated homework* So...so much...T_T I'll be busy this weekend...

*Sigh* Free, eh? ZEN ZEN HIMA JA NAI!!!! (ABSOLUTELY NOT FREE!!!)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

haha its always like that, forever not free. Your mum limiting ur activities, lol..reminds me of when we were studying...wait..you are STILL studying, hahaha

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

FINISH ALREADY!...er, actually, I'll only truly finish if I pass this one final paper.

No, it feels like she's the PA and I'm the Director...except that I'm not earning Director's fees!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Eng said...

wakarimasita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home