Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Perfume kills

That is if you don't know how much to put on yourself, like me. All along, I've been using Body Shop's Amorito Eau de Toilette which smells like dark chocolate. Normally I'll spray twice on my neck and once on each hand. So this morning, I decided to try the Chanel's sample perfume, which my lady boss left behind with me more than a year ago, "Chance" or was it "Allure"? Anyway, I never knew that there's a difference between cologne/body spray and perfume. So I sprayed twice. On my neck. The first thing that came to my mind was, "OH MY GOD". Second? "I CAN"T BREATHE!!!" I staggered down the stairs..."Mom...(gasp for air), help me...I can't breathe."

My mom wondered what the drama was all about. When she found out what I did, instead of leaving for office immediately as planned, she made me eat my breakfast at home. She refused to drive me to office with the smell so strong. Oh, I sat under the fan too, hoping that the smell would be blown away. BUT IT KEPT ON FOLLOWING ME (duh). It's like how the smell won't go away after a skunk attacks a person with his butt spray. It's especially bad when I turn my head to the right. I learn today that with perfume, tiny amount is more than enough to last me the entire day.

The moment I reached office, I ran out with the excuse that I need to bank in cheques. At the moment? I think my eyes are starting to tear...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

hahaha... u should have washed your hand and neck then

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha .. poor steffi .. *still laughing*

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger ashes said...

whenever i smell a woman with very strong perfume n heavy make-up..i cant help it but to think tat they r..hmm..well u know..tryin-to-seduce-guys-to-sleep-with-them...
somethin like pro********..

its just the first tot tat pops in my mind..its not right..i know i know..

some of them might be decent girls just like steffi...:)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Jyrenze: I don't think just washing like that would work. I probably need to bathe.

SC: All your fault...never leave instructions...

Ashes: Wait till I "accidentally" spill the entire bottle on you...

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Eng said...

kakaka.... Steffi and her many misfortunes...

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goooddd.... like THAT also can. Only you la, Steph... Only you.

EDP expensive. I also use EDT... But I spray mine more times than you and your Bodyshop. And even then, I don't get complaints of too strong smell...

Except when I use my DKNY Apple la. :P

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Eng said...

I guess that's because she's using the wrong technique.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home