Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been transformed...

I've been ignoring my blog. Blame Transformers for this.

I think I don't need to say this. Transformers movie is superb. I still remember, when I was small, I used to like watching Transformers cartoon. However, if you ASK me about what series I've watched, or the sequence of the series...I can't answer. All I knew back then was, the robots could transform into vehicles among other things and that was way cool.

After watching the movie TWICE (and I'm waiting eagerly for the DVD to be out), I think I'm going nuts. Now, whenever I see a nice truck or car which has er...a more "humanlike face" (lights that resemble eyes, etc), I always expect the vehicle to just transform into a robot and start running. Whenever I hear loud sounds, I thought it was Optimus Prime walking outside...

At least I didn't imagine my NOKIA phone transforming into a little twerp shooting at all directions. -_-||| I wonder if that would happen if I watch the movie for the third time (which would not happen until I get the DVD).

Now, I can only pray that the same producers come up with a Full Metal Panic movie or Gundam Seed series movie. Then maybe I can imagine myself piloting one of those giant babes...

Transformers productions photos

P.S.: I hope I get to see Special Forces Army Ranger Sgt. Lennox (Josh Duhamel) in the sequel too >.<

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Hey, at least you're not bad as me. My coworkers don't know what to say when I start making tranforming noises, hold my hands out and pretend I'm a F-22 Raptor flying out to lunch.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

...I'm so glad I'm not one of your colleagues.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

some of my guy friends are doing the same thing too -_-

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Hahaha...now I stare at my Nokia phone every now and then. It's not like I'm waiting for a call. I'm just imagining how it'll look like after transforming. I think I'm slowly going insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home