Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Toy

I got myself a new toy on Sunday at Digital Mall's PC Fair...
A Canon Pixma MP160, one of the coolest scanners I've used so far...er, not that I've been using many...Well, I paid about erm, RM280? RM290? for it. Oh, it also functions as a printer and copier. At least I don't have to rush to the stationery shop to do last minute photostating. It's easy to use too.


So, here's the first item I scanned with it:-

A sketch of Steffi the Numbnut! I attempted drawing my own manga years ago but gave up because it took me ONE hour just to draw one tiny frame. Er, I don't think I have improved so far. But anyway...Hopefully I'll be able to scan better sketches than this in the future!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Eng said...

ONE hour cos you're a newbie that time... once you got used to it, the time spent will definately be shorter, rite??

so why stop doing something you enjoy? should be doing more...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Hahaha, you got her to look precisely like how you did the comics, and you remembered to sign, too! :D Hooray, Steffi! Next, try drawing/sketching a whole comic strip. :D

Glad to see that your new toy is being put to good use. ;)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Eng: Haha, I was young and impatient...Maybe now that I'm older...

Darke Shard: No, that's too tiring :P I'll start slowly...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Have fun wiith your new toy. Nice skeith, looks like your actual posted comics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home