Monday, July 09, 2007

Tagged - 8 random facts about myself

ARGH! Got tagged again...by Misha's Mom
I find this tag a little hard to do because this requires me to THINK. I'm too lazy to think. Oh, rules first:

And the rules are :

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

And here are the facts:

1. I am single. And available.
2. I am a female (those who disagree can jump down from the top of KL tower).
3. I like pretty boys. Shirota Yuu is an example.
4. I'm 165 cm tall but I won't tell you my weight, so don't ask.
5. I like travelling.
6. I love good food.
7. I am a manga fan.
8. I am an anime fan.

Ok...done...:D

Oh, I'm supposed to tag someone? Sugi, Darke and Jyrenze, I choose you! (I won't bother doing rule no. 5)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh .. do tag during office hours hehehhe

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

hmm ... what to write..coz I think I adi had a previous post with some random facts about myself. Have to think of more random stuff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home