Thursday, July 19, 2007

AGAIN!

Late last night...about 9.00 p.m. after coming back from gym...

Steffi: Haih...
Mom: *eyes glued to the TV*
Steffi: So painful...
Mom: *eyes still glued to the TV*
Steffi: *limps past mom*
Mom: *eyes STILL glued to the TV*
Steffi: *muttering* stupid Korean drama...
Steffi: OI!
Mom: HA?
Steffi: ...
Steffi: MY ANKLE IS PAINFUL
Mom: WHY?!
Steffi: I FELL DOWN LA *mutters under breath again* stupid Korean drama...
Mom: How?!
Steffi: I knew I don't do well with steps...
Mom: Huh...you choose to attend that class wan wat.
Steffi: Ceh...I thought that if I was a bit careful, I can avoid tripping or falling...
Mom: So lousy, ex-ballet dancer lah, used to dance latin lah...and then like that also can fall...
Steffi: HYPERLAXITY! Prone to accidents! *points to ankle* Not my fault, ok...

Sounds familiar? Only this time, I did not pull anyone's skirt down. I have successfully injured the same problematic ankle AGAIN, by falling down during one of the classes held at the gym. It's called "Steps" whereby you do series of exercises with this long flat stool, stepping up and down and going around it. Needless to say, my ego also suffered from that fall. -_-

I give up...someone up there wants this ankle to be permanently damaged. Excuse me while I go bandage it up.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyah .. ankle painful AGAIN? better take care lor .. steffi .. :(

don't over exercise lar .. take care of that first

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger ashes said...

actualy steff can start labelling all her "falls" related posts in a separate label called Falls..

i've read quite a number of posts related to this same incident.

b'careful steff..take care of tat ankle.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

yea, poor abused ankle, better jaga more...if got any protective stuff u can wear on it when doing these exercises it would be better.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

Jyrenze, all things considered, this is Steffi we're talking about here. Protective stuff? We need to chip in and get her a suit of armour.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

SC: I wasn't even over exercising...HAIH!

ashes: I'm seriously considering that.

jyrenze: YEAH! You've just reminded me about the ankle guard which costs me RM300...I should start wearing that.

darke shard: Get me an Arm Slave unit. Preferably an Arbalest, like Sousuke's.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

maybe it will come with some AI as well.... tat keeps reminding you not to strain yourself. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home