Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Fourth of December, 2007.

Doom's Day.

First bad omen:
Woke up in the morning. Saw one guppy floating with its belly up...Does this mean...?

Second bad omen:
As I looked into the mirror, preparing to go for my exam paper, I noticed...BLOOD ON MY TEETH! SHOCKED! On closer inspection...ceh...my upper lip cracked. But...wait a minute! Does this mean...??

Third bad omen:
It's time. It's now. It's time to write my name on the stupid exam paper before they distribute the question sheet. My hand shook. Eh? What is this? I can't even write my own name down! Does...does this mean...???

Exam proceedings censored.

Fourth bad omen:
It's over. It's FINALLY over. Move. Get up. GO get my bag. But...WHY ARE MY LEGS SHAKING THIS TIME?! DOES THIS MEAN...????

FIFTH bad omen:
Walked out of the exam centre (Unity College). Saw a classmate sitting down at the stairs, look dead and depressed, being consoled by her friend. Probably crying too. I'm not too sure, better have a closer look and...WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?! SO KPC(busybody)?! Just go already! But...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

But..it doesn't matter...not now...not yet...because, it is...

SHOPPING TIME!
On the way to Megamall.
Mom: What do you want to eat for dinner?
Dad: How about teppanyaki:
Steffi: Wait, wait, let me think...
Steffi: ...
Steffi: ...
Steffi: ...
Steffi: I...I can't think. Everytime I try to, my mind goes blank!
Mom: HAHAHA!

After dinner at Megamall:
Walked around. Looked down at the Christmas decoration at the Centre Court.
...
...
...
I COULDN'T THINK OF WHAT TO DO AT MEGAMALL! My mind was blank. Empty. What do I normally do there?

So, knowing that I will be like this after exams, I actually prepared a list of "Things to do after exams" BEFORE my exams. Now, I have to figure out which one I want/have to do first.

-_-

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger ashes said...

so did u manage to figure out "what did it all mean" ??

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Nope, prob one-two months later, then I'll know what it all mean.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Darke Shard said...

*pat pat* You need to be treated to some nice ice chocolates. :D

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Eng said...

probably it just all means nothing... so nothing to worry about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home