Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Last Desperate Attempt

This is how it looks like when I'm trying to at least PASS my upcoming paper.

The white board is for my dad (and me to release stress on). And yes, it's attached to the ladder.
Er...ignore the Sudoku book, ok?
Geez, I wish I can just eat all the notes and books up, even then, there's no guarantee I can pass. -_-

It really sucks to have flu while you are on study leave. I spent lots of time sleeping instead of studying during the first few days of study leave.

Feast your eyes on this rare photo...


Sick + Exam Stress = Crazy Steffi

My sis found it amusing, so she started snapping photos of me while I tried to study. Actually, I just didn't want my hair to get in the way. Really.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Misha's mum: Thanks...haha. Now, not only flu, food poisoning as well. Haih.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

Looks like Boo from Monsters INC

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Aiyoh, Jyrenze needs extra specs ah, Boo is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home