Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lost of Innocence

Just a short one on my short trip to Singapore (17-18 Nov 2007).

1. I got French kissed. It was a wet and sloppy one. Here's the lucky guy who kissed my virgin lips:


2. I touched a male's balls. T_T I'm so ashamed.


On closer(or further? haha) inspection...


They are just empty shrunken sacs, so Kiki's an eunuch, not a true male. :D

However, this does not change the fact that I have sexually harassed him T_T
Forgive me Dear Lord, for I have sinned...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

tsk tsk, first a pedo then beastiality? You better watch out Steffi.

If you like poking animal balls come and play with my male gerbils. They are all much intact.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been TAGGED!!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Eng said...

you're getting really weird these days...

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Jyrenze: Hoi! I didn't attack the kid, I offered my cheek but he prefered my lips!

...It's ok, I know how warm and geli intact balls are like. No need -_-.

Eng: No la, this is called relieving exam stress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home