Monday, December 05, 2005

Singapore Zoo Pics!

Sorry for the long wait. Photos are finally up. Encountered problems uploading them. Photobucket is really sensitive to a few words, such as "baboon", "butt", "play" and many more which I think it's silly. Without much further ado, I now present, pics of animals at Singapore Zoo!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



White Tigers: Don't disturb us...It's our sleeping time. We need our beauty sleep! ROARRR!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Warthogs: Hakuna matata?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Darling Carlos, the show-sealion, trying to get more than a kiss from his trainer. A fish perhaps?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Pygmy hippo :D Cute eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Proboscis monkey (is that how you spell it?) I didn't realize at first that they were sleeping. It looks as though as they fell asleep doing something.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Meerkat: Can you see me?




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Meerkat: Here I am!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oh my god, look at those butts! Apparently, this will attract the males to them, it shows that they are ready to be impregnated by the males. Guys, do you find this attractive?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Manatee: Slow and steady is our style. No fish please! We are vegetarians.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Jaguar: The sun's too hot. It's too humid. Just let me be...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Cheetah, the rock pisser.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Babi rusa. Pig deer? Ok, so it does look like a pig a bit, more towards a warthog actually, but a deer?



Ok, those are all the photos I have which are worth posting up. The rest are...rubbish. That's all folks!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger ashes said...

those butt pic...aihh..hilang selera...dunno wat to say..

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ahahaha...yeah, when I saw it, I was like, "Oh my god, I've never seen it like that before!"

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

I saw the butt thing in books before, but never so big ones ! Ewwww, I wonder what sand and leafs get stuck in those when they sit down

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Yeah I know, when I saw them before this trip, I don't remember seeing HUGE ones. I guess that is how they sit, with the extra red flesh hanging over the edge, more of a squat actually.

"I wonder what sand and leafs get stuck in those when they sit down"

Er...I wonder whether they help each other clean those red bits...At least we know Ash definitely isn't attracted to it.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger ashes said...

arghhh..im never returning to this post's comment section anymore...the description is gettin worst than the pic itself..
now i regret asking steff to post up pics..

:P

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Ahahaha...don't lar like that...susah payah post up for you, then not happy pulak. Anyway, it's something new isn't it? Something unexpected... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home