Thursday, October 06, 2005

What's it like being 22...

Birthday fell on a working day. Was fine with that. Work was fine, nothing troublesome. It was after work that hell started... My original plan was to pick my sister up from her university after work and then proceed to Sunway Pyramid to have dinner with my friends. So it was Sri Hartamas ---> Petaling Jaya ---> Sunway ---> Puchong ---> Cyberjaya and then Cyberjaya ---> Puchong ---> Sunway. Sounds simple eh? From Sri Hartamas to Petaling Jaya was okay. From Petaling Jaya AAAALLLLL the way to Cyberjaya was a nightmare. It took me two and a half hours to reach Cyberjaya, from Sri Hartamas. My ankle has officially died. And it only took less than half an hour to reach Sunway Pyramid from Cyberjaya. What crap... Of course, meeting up with friends compensated for the torture I had to go through *grin grin* Thanks for the dinner. :D

And the next morning, one day after turning 22...The first thing I saw was a dragonfly on the floor, trying to lift off. That was ok. Nothing wrong with that. Though I accidentally stepped on its wings after that. As I was closing the gate, I saw a dog poo outside my gate. I stared at it in horror for a few seconds, then quickly check the base of my shoes for any brown alien stuff... THERE ARE SO MANY GATES THERE!!! WHY MY HOUSE?! Then, while driving, I saw a roadkill. Dead cat with two legs up in the air...the other two are prob on the road. Urgh...If this is what being 22 is like, I don't think I really like it...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Philip said...

PJ -> Cyberjaya (2 and a half hours)
Cyberjaya -> Pyramid (Half an hour)

Either u r a slow turtle driving or you are driving 300kph (trying to match F1's speed :D)

You dun have a dog in ur house, so tat dog poo outside ur gate to make this unknown terri its :D

I wonder tat dog wanna mark u down or not :P hahahahaha

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Philip: You baka kah, even turtle will take less than 2 and a half hours to reach. Obviously jam lah! Everytime turn around the bend only, see one whole new jam, plus it was raining heavily, so visibility was bad.

Stupid dog... I'll spray perfume on its butt the next time I see it. My aunt's dog used to dislike it very much. Drives her up the wall...

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jyrenze said...

... you sprayed perfume on a dogs butt b4...

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

jyrenze: Learnt that from my aunts. Her butt smelt mah after doing her business. After that she'll run around the whole flat like a mad dog and then start rubbing her face on the floor mat (dunno why the face, we sprayed at her butt right?)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Eng said...

cos their nose is so sensitive that it's hurting their nose lar... you dog torturer

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Well, the smell of her poo sure does hurts my nose too...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Jonquina said...

Anyway, on the way back, I saw a roadkill (cat) again. No legs in the air. It looks as if it was steamrolled onto the ground. Haih.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home